After a couple months of saving my laurels, I excitedly purchased an Endless Mystery Cat Tonic. I love it, it’s fun to pull out in groups or just to run around in in the world. It seems like a lot of effort went into it and I really feel that it was worth what I paid!
My one and only complaint about the tonic is the duration of the transformation. It only lasts 5 minutes, whereas most tonics seem to last 15.
Since it’s endless, this wouldn’t be a big deal, except that there are so many options. If you’re looking for a specific transformation, it can take a while to find the one you want – and then you only get to have it for 5 minutes before you have to go through the whole process again.
My question, then, is why this tonic’s duration so short? If there’s not a big reason, I would like to suggest that this tonic’s duration be extended it to 15 minutes to match other tonics.
Thank you for reading. I know it’s a pretty small thing, but it’s something I would really like to see improved. This is such a well done tonic, I want to be able to enjoy it to its fullest.
Suggestions from other players below include:
- Eliminating tonic duration altogether, making it last an unlimited amount of time. (AnAspieKitten.5732)
- Make the duration equivalent to the halo – 1 hour. (notebene.3190)
Other feature related:
- Adding the ability to use toy/consumable items with the tonic such as kites (Halcyon.7352) This may actually be a bug that it doesn’t work, because it appears to have used the item (costume brawl skills disappear, option appears to drop bundle, and you can use items like jar of bees) but it just doesn’t appear. The item appears when you drop the transformation.
- Ability to choose which transformation you want (plok.5873 and donari.5237)
- Add a new item, “Endless Mystery Cur Tonic” for canine transformation (Plok.5873)